The five bedroom house was originally built in the late 1950's, with tile-hung and brick elevations under a tiled roof.
An extension was added in the 1980's as a "granny annex".
The property offers spacious accommodation across three floors.
The lower ground floor consists of a sitting room with parquet flooring, in-built oak cupboards, hand-made brick fireplace and patio door leading to the lower level of the garden.
Stairs lead up to the ground floor through a generous size entrance hall with railed balcony, coat and boot cupboards.
The ground floor comprises a dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with art-deco style porthole windows and larder with period feature mesh window, utility room, cloakroom, bedroom, bathroom and office/bedroom five.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with walk-in access to a substantial attic space (restricted head-height), bedroom two with dressing area and built-in wardrobe, bedroom four, bathroom and airing cupboards.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and requires modernisation.
Parking space and attached garage.
There are tiered and part walled gardens located to the side of the house which comprise areas of lawn, a variety of trees and shrubs and a paved terrace.
The property also owns the majority of the drive leading to two neighbouring houses to the rear.